1/2 kilo langka meat (raw, washed and cleaned)
3 pieces laurel leaves
1 tablespoon leeks (chopped)
1 small red onion (diced)
? cup dried fish (flaked)
2 cups coconut milk (1st extraction)
1 cup coconut milk (2nd extraction)
Pinch of salt and pepper
1. In a deep casserole, boil langka meat until tender.
2. In another casserole, saute onion, leeks, laurel leaves and dried fish.
3. Add in langka and pour in coconut milk (1st extraction).
4. Bring up to a boil for 5 minutes.
5. Lower heat and simmer for another 5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. When cooked, pour in coconut cream of 2nd extraction and cook for 3minutes.
8. Serve hot with steamed rice.